Once again District 4-L4 Lions will be out in force at the Ronald McDonald House in Orange for Trunk or Treat. The event will be held on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 6 pm – 8 pm (set-up from 4 pm – 6 pm).
RMH provides support, compassion, joy, and an “affordable” home away from home to any family with a critically ill child at the OC RMH. The OC RMH Trunk or Treat was created for these families and the surrounding neighborhood to enjoy a Halloween night full of fun in a safe, stress-free environment.
This may be the last Trunk or Treat because RMH has expansion plans. District 4-L4 Lions have supported Trunk or Treat for the past several years by providing the following (needs are shown in parenthesis):
- Generators, lights, etc. (the Donahue’s need a volunteer)
- Cotton Candy (need cotton candy, sugar, cones, and volunteers)
- Popcorn (need packets of popcorn, bags, and volunteers)
- Crafts table (need supplies and volunteers)
- Decorated cars with games and prizes (need 6 cars, prizes, games, and volunteers).
If you can help by providing any of the items shown above or can volunteer, please contact Lion Brenda Donahue at 714-673-6391 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lion Brenda has lots of decorations to help decorate your car.
This is a great way to involve your Lions and Leos – just drive them to the event, open your trunk, and let them do the rest!